streda 15. augusta 2012

OVER THE OCEAN


.
.



My lovely Friends,
I'm leaving due to a business - trip tomorrow and
I'm back in the ten days...
.
Sorry that I can't answer your mails, invitations and comments.
Be sure I'll do it, as soon as I'm back.
keep in touch my friends...

Photobucket

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Photobucket
 
 
 
oceankinguk2003 wrote on Mar 14, '08
Have a safe Journey
firefysh wrote on Mar 14, '08
Have a lovely, safe trip.
happyeti wrote on Mar 13, '08
Have a great time on your trip!
hugz
frenchkittymeow wrote on Mar 13, '08
Have a wonderful trip!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára