streda 15. augusta 2012

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE




*

You are my sunshine, My only sunshine.




You make me happy When skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away...




*





10 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded

firefysh wrote on Nov 8, '08
Well thank you Viera, I didn't know you cared. :-)

mrthree wrote on Nov 8, '08
That could be the most wonderful picture ever shared on Multiply. And what a lovely song. Please don't take my sunshine away. Three
A lovely weekend to an elegant woman. Three

belita747 wrote on Nov 9, '08
Hi Viera, nice entry. Sunshine always brings brightness over our days, however gloomy sometimes they can be... have a nice day. Hugs, Belita

viera7 wrote on Nov 9, '08
my dear Belita I will send you a sunshine ray, that you will be fully recovered soon...Have a beautiful Sunday...

viera7 wrote on Nov 9, '08, edited on Nov 9, '08
Great Mr. Three that you enjoyed the picture...I agree with you...Wish you wonderful Sunday

viera7 wrote on Nov 9, '08
Dear Graham, you have blessed my day in your own special way...Whether it be your beautiful smile or the kind words that you say... I wish you beautiful Sunday...
Comment deleted at the request of the author.

viera7 wrote on Nov 9, '08
glad that you enjoy this song...I like it very much...Have a nice evening Glen....

lionregis wrote on Nov 11, '08
beautiful

viera7 wrote on Nov 12, '08
you are welcome here Regis...Wishing you a beautiful day...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára