piatok 17. augusta 2012

WHY PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE?





Why people fall in love?
*

It is a mystery why we fall in love. It is a mystery how it
happens. It is a mystery when it comes. It is a mystery why
some love grows and it is a mystery why some love fails.
*

You can analyze this mystery and look for reasons and
causes, but you will never do anymore that take the life out
of the experience. Just as life itself is more than the sum of
the bones and muscles and electrical impulses in the body,
love is more than the sum of the interests and attractions
and commonalities that two people share.

*

And just as life
itself is a gift that comes and goes in its own time, so too, the
coming of love must be taken as an unfathomable gift that
cannot be questioned in its ways.

*

Sometimes, hopefully at least once in your life - the gift of
love will come to you in full flower. Take hold of it and
celebrate it in all inexpressible beauty. This is the dream we
all share. More often, it will come and take hold of you,
celebrate you for a brief moment, then move on.

*




viera7 wrote on Nov 8, '10
wow...thanks...you made my day...:-))
bkktu wrote on Nov 8, '10, edited on Nov 8, '10
bkktu said
Elegance....
Guess, how I think of you.
How you've been Viera.
What I was tryin' to say is that :
" Guess that's how I think of you ."

The word "Elegance" always comes to my mind when I think of you.
viera7 wrote on Oct 28, '10, edited on Oct 28, '10
bkktu said
Guess, how I think of you.
I have no idea ...:-)
bkktu wrote on Oct 28, '10
Elegance....
Guess, how I think of you.
How you've been Viera.
viera7 wrote on Oct 28, '10
bkktu said
Like that last pic.
me too :-)
bkktu wrote on Oct 28, '10
Like that last pic.
viera7 wrote on Oct 26, '10
belita747 said
I disagree with Gloria "real love comes once in our lives".
it may come more than once, I agree... but a very lucky person who will be rewarded with a real love more than once...

Most people spend their entire lives trying to fill their emptiness with Imitation Love, but all they achieve is an ever-deepening frustration, punctuated by brief moments of superficial satisfaction...
belita747 wrote on Oct 26, '10
Yesss, Love is a Mystery and so it will remain forever. I disagree with Gloria "real love comes once in our lives". In my personal opinion, I would say that it may come more than once, yet 'disguised'...
viera7 wrote on Oct 26, '10
Thanks :o)
we are in complete agreement Rosa...Thanks for your visit...
lovedreams7 wrote on Oct 26, '10
all you need is love Pictures, Images and Photos

Beautiful post Viera...
Thanks :o)
viera7 wrote on Oct 25, '10
firefysh said
I also wonder exactly what a person falls in love with.
The beauty of Real Love is that it ALWAYS will eliminate our anger, confusion, and pain. So how do we find this universal cure?

Thanks for your visit Graham...Have a nice time...
viera7 wrote on Oct 25, '10
Real love comes once in our lives,
Oh yes Gloria, Real love - that’s only one kind of love that can fill us up, make us whole, and give us the happiness we all want...We've heard songs about it, seen it in the movies, or read about it in thousands of self help books... We all want to feel loved. We think about it, hope for it, fantasize about it, go to great lengths to achieve it, and feel that our lives are incomplete without it...

A big hugs back to you...
firefysh wrote on Oct 25, '10
I also wonder exactly what a person falls in love with. Is it the other's looks, their "Personality", their Aura, all of the above or none of the above. :-) I love my wife, I love my mother in a different way, and my closest friends in another way again
A true but beautiful mystery
xxx.
gloria2010 wrote on Oct 25, '10
Real love comes once in our lives, it is someone that you will never forget, even when they go home to God. How well I know. Thank you for your blog.
Hugs my friend, Gloria
viera7 wrote on Oct 24, '10
To hold love, dear Franki we must treat it as a rare and tender flower, nurturing it with the utmost patience and care... I agree with you...

Hugs and kisses...
frankiex wrote on Oct 24, '10
Love is like a flower..but unlike a flower true love does not whither and die...........Love is a flower we Embrace ....with care ,,
Kisses
XXXXXX

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára