piatok 17. augusta 2012

Hello from London





My dear friends...it is really a long time now I've spent in London without sending any messages...It was really not very easy to arrange all that things under these condition that I caught a cold.
 °
I hope it will be better soon and I would like to attend your circle more often. Many many thanks for your lovely messages during all that time , which helped me keep my head above water...
°
I missed you so much...




firefysh wrote on Jan 31, '11
I hope that you are having a great time, Viera, and that your cold soon clears up.
lotsaluv.
xxx.
michaelmichoo wrote on Jan 31, '11
Hello, Viera. Thanks for your visit. Hope things go well for you in London, and that you soon get rid of the cold. Things are fine here. Take good care!
belita747 wrote on Jan 30, '11
Sad to know London weather is not welcoming you... Useless to complain about it but I sincerely hope your stay will be blessed with many good things, cloudless sky, inclusively... take care, my good friend!
frankiex wrote on Jan 30, '11
Missed you So much Viera........You caught a cold......Our silly weather Sweetheart.....Hope you settle in soon .....and see you back here with a Blog saying "London Calling"..:))

Take care Viera......and keep safe .....Miss you
Love Frank
XXXXX
simplyregina wrote on Jan 30, '11
It's wonderful to see you here
Take care and be safe
I will miss you too
You have a beautiful time
Hugs and smiles
Regina
gloria2010 wrote on Jan 30, '11
Nice to hear from you my dear friend ! Like the man said above where you are now is better than Egypt. Been praying for the people in Egypt. You take care of your cold - Love and Hugs and Blessings - Gloria
mcmurfy1 wrote on Jan 30, '11
Hope all is going well during your stay. It has to be better than a stay in Egypt right now! Have some fun along the way!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára