piatok 17. augusta 2012

DANUBIANA - Museum of Art





Friday  - sunny afternoon…

°
A beautiful sunny day and I realized to visit a museum of Modern Art – Danubiana. Let’s enjoy with me…

°
The Danubiana Museum of Modern Art, Bratislava was opened in 2000 on the tip of peninsula on the river Danube some 15 kilometers from Bratislava in Čunovo. The framework of its impressive architecture is formed by its unusual location on the borders of three neighbouring countries - Slovakia, Austria and Hungary - but above all by the superb contrast of the wide expanse of water, open air and endless banks of a dam. The museum was the result of the enthusiasm and initiative of Slovak gallery owner Dr Vincent Polakovič and the financial resources of Dutch collector and art patron Gerard H Meulensteen.


 
 
 

viera7 wrote on Oct 12, '10
Wow! Beautiful art! I love them.
I love museum in the open air too...Thanks for your lovely comment Rosa...Hugs

lovedreams7 wrote on Oct 12, '10
Wow! Beautiful art! I love them.
Make me remember several years ago in my town I had seen an exhibition like this from 300 countries.
Thanks for sharing Viera :o)

viera7 wrote on Oct 10, '10
Very nice location, great exposition of modern Art.
The location of that Museum is really excellent. Very close to the lake...

viera7 wrote on Oct 10, '10
firefysh said
Sorry, Viera, it wouldn't load for me. :-(
May be you have to try once again...However I put all this pictures in my photoalbum...

simplyregina wrote on Oct 9, '10
Very nice location, great exposition of modern Art.
Thanks for sharing.

firefysh wrote on Oct 9, '10
Sorry, Viera, it wouldn't load for me. :-(

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára