piatok 17. augusta 2012

WHO KNOWS?

 



A pain  -  I do not mean a physical pain as a fall from a bicycle, or from  roller skates or tripping over  the corner of the bed. I'm talking about the pain, the shooting pain inside which brings tears to the eyes and grips the heart. Pain for which there is no pill or ointment to cure.  I'm talking about the pain which others cause us, or the pain which we cause to others and for which we cannot find an excuse.
°
How can we avoid the pain which churns our conscience?
°
Pain as if a careless surgeon’s scalpel has carved into our souls. Pain which others can’t see, but nonethaless is like a disease in our inside.
°
Some say that such pain is good for us, because it leads us further and helps us overcome our weaknesses and we could build a stronger self.
°
Friedrich Nietzsche once said: "What does not kill you, it will make you stronger."
°
Is this really true?
°
Others say that the pain could overcome you. Rob you of the joy to which you have a right. What a life is it if you cannot rejoice in it and be glad  each day, and if someone deprives you of that joy you have to defend yourself - strike, if necessary, before you are hurt by them.





But I don’t want that this power to kill a part of me, by someone who may reach out a hand to me for asking for help.
°
"Even though – sometimes for me nobody helped at critical times.  I've had to overcome the difficulty by myself."


 What is the right way to bring peace to my soul?
 Who knows?





viera7 wrote on Aug 20, '11
jenny480 said
Give you big sis,don't have a answer. Wish I had an answer
Dear Jenny, it isn't easy to find a right answer...I think, Mark wrote it very precisely:..."So take care of yourself, Viera, we may be our best nurse in these things..." I fully agree with him...

Thank you for your visit and thoughts ...

jenny480 wrote on Aug 20, '11
Give you big sis,don't have a answer. Wish I had an answer

viera7 wrote on Aug 17, '11
*great big fun happy smile*...___
Uncle Leo
A big hugs back to you Uncle Leo...

leosprycat wrote on Aug 16, '11
viera7 said
My dear uncle... in our life people may have different ways of letting us know that they care about us. One person may give us a big hug whereas another person might gently tease us. A big clue that someone cares is that they talk to us fairly often and, in general, know what's going on in our life and act interested about it...thank you very much...
*great big smile*...Niece, you're
welcome...Viera, yes you are...
*great big fun happy smile*...___
Uncle Leo

viera7 wrote on Aug 15, '11
Niece, I only know that we do care about
you...we care so much...It hurts us when you are sad...*
My dear uncle... in our life people may have different ways of letting us know that they care about us. One person may give us a big hug whereas another person might gently tease us. A big clue that someone cares is that they talk to us fairly often and, in general, know what's going on in our life and act interested about it...thank you very much...

viera7 wrote on Aug 8, '11
Bring your own thoughts to yourself be positive and
even laughter connects you with others
I know, this won’t happen in a day, but I'll keep working on myself.
Any time I catch myself wondering what someone says or thinks about me , I'll just make a point to change my mind to something else, to be free from the opinions of others....Thank you dear Regina...

viera7 wrote on Aug 8, '11
I wish I could answer you, but unfortunately I can't. As I in a way look for that peace.
Dear Matilda, I know that the path to inner peace is not simple or short. You cannot just wake up one day and decide you are going to have inner peace from that point forward. It is a process, a journey that needs to be appreciated every step of the way...and I have to learn it too...

Thank you for your thoughts...

belita747 wrote on Aug 8, '11
We all have had or still have our pains... Obstacles, barriers we always face now an then... the more we overcome, stronger we become and with the strength achieved we can make the most of the joys that are brought to us...

simplyregina wrote on Aug 8, '11
Dear Viera, I can understand your problems.
Anyway, being scared of getting hurt is normal.

But believe me, there's always a way to laugh and
love again even when you think you can't move on.

Bring your own thoughts to yourself be positive and
even laughter connects you with others

thespiritedone wrote on Aug 8, '11
I believe everyone has the right for peace to the inner being. The pain your talking about is so cruel. I wish I could answer you, but unfortunately I can't. As I in a way look for that peace.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára