štvrtok 16. augusta 2012

WHAT IS LOVE ??




 
What Is Love?
 
One must understand whether "what is love" can be a question which can be answered? Love cannot be a question. For, if it is a question then an answer should be there. If the answer is there, where is it? This question is ancient and an answer should have been found by now! If the answer has been found, the question would have disappeared

~♥~~♥~~♥~


Some say it's mysterious, magical, complex, difficult, imaginary, thought-provoking, inspirational, intuitional, joyous, immeasurable, ecstasy, and undefinable.
Perhaps

~♥~~♥~~♥~



Love itself is a universal experience. Yet, every individual occurrence - while perhaps bound by a common thread - seems absolutely unique. Love is what love is! To everyone it expresses itself differently


~♥~~♥~ ~♥~



Love is loving someone without expecting anything in return; no judgments, no restrictions; no limitations; no expectations!


~♥~~♥~ ~♥~


Love is waking up to find the object of your affection in the dream you were having asleep on your shoulder.
Could it be that Love is a story that can never be fully expressed?
 
 
 
~♥~~♥~~♥~


viera7 wrote on Jan 29, '10
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
However dear Vart...The most beautiful things what I like most of all are the thinks which I can see and touch...:-)
I wish you well...


"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
viera7 wrote on Jan 29, '10
Have you met GOD?
I have to use your own wodrs dear Vart..."This is complely another kind of love"... have a beautiful day my dear...
jashheifetz wrote on Jan 29, '10
viera7 said
in all honesty
You mean you were not honest before? (kidding.....hahahaha)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.
my dear Viera,suono d'accordo?

Vartkes
jashheifetz wrote on Jan 28, '10
viera7 said
That is great dear Vart..."I really appreciate your feelings, but, in all honesty, how can you say you love someone you've never met?"
Have you met GOD?
HIS only SON our LORD JESUS CHRIST
MOTHER MARY?
Have you?
simplyregina wrote on Jan 28, '10
Regina of Switzerland,
how are you doing?
Thanks Vart, I'm well.
I'm sure that you know very well what it is Loves of performer.
With love Regina
viera7 wrote on Jan 28, '10
belita747 said
If we tried to make a description of what Love is, our words would be far
I'm totally agree with you Belita...There's no better understanding...Have a nice time ...
viera7 wrote on Jan 28, '10
firefysh said
Nicely written, Viera. :-)
Glad you like it *Graham....I appreciate your visit...
viera7 wrote on Jan 28, '10
I have a 6th sense which is called "feeling".
That is great dear Vart..."I really appreciate your feelings, but, in all honesty, how can you say you love someone you've never met?"
viera7 wrote on Jan 28, '10
frankiex said
Love is the bonding of two people in mind, body and soul....
yes I agree... Frank...Thanks for coming...
viera7 wrote on Jan 28, '10
It is really a good question
Thank you Regina for your lovely comment...and your thoughts...I absolutely agree with you...

Hugs and kisses

Viera
belita747 wrote on Jan 28, '10, edited on Jan 28, '10
If we tried to make a description of what Love is, our words would be far and behind what it actually implies. Great post, Viera!
jashheifetz wrote on Jan 28, '10
at a concert in which the performer, a deeply spiritual person, gazed warmly at his audience and said,
"I want you to know, I love you all.
Regina of Switzerland,
how are you doing?
This is complely another kind of love.
This performer loves his audience because they have come to appreciate his art.
it is also a love of his music, or whatever that he will touch somone's heart and soul, and by doing that he would be sending a signal of LOVE to that person.

aller aurevoir,

Vartkes

Vartkes
firefysh wrote on Jan 28, '10
Nicely written, Viera. :-)
jashheifetz wrote on Jan 27, '10
viera7 said
Love is loving someone without expecting anything in return;
In one way yes. (you are right)
On the other hand we have five senses.....hearing, sight, touch, smell, and taste .
I have a 6th sense which is called "feeling".
i FEEL, when where how , things will turn out.etc.
Like if somone will not listen to what I have to say
If that somone will forget...................... what I say
BUT if that somone KNOWS how happy she has made me
and put a smile on my face..............well if that's not love then what is ?
frankiex wrote on Jan 27, '10
Love is the bonding of two people in mind, body and soul....
xxx
simplyregina wrote on Jan 27, '10
Hi Viera. It is really a good question.
If love comes from appreciating goodness,
it needn't just happen -- you can make it happen.
Love is active. You can create it.
Just focus on the good in another person
(and everyone has some). If you can do this easily, you'll love easily.

I was once at a concert in which the performer, a deeply spiritual person, gazed warmly at his audience and said,
"I want you to know, I love you all. " I smiled tolerantly and thought, "Sure." Looking back, though, I realize my cynicism was misplaced. This man naturally saw the good in others, and our being there said enough about us that he could love us.
Great blog!
Thanks for sharing.
With love Regina

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára