štvrtok 16. augusta 2012

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME





*

I’ve had a big problem in my office recently... I was very frustrated before finding the first solution... a small light...but I found it
 
Thanks God for it
Thanks for this solution...works great.
And I hope to find a solution for the rest also very soon...Keep your fingers crossed for me...please...




viera7 said
That has nothing common with a little disobedient boy
I also am a man of "savoir vivre".
Althoigh I have sometimes been miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to know to be alive is a grand thing ,
thanks to beautiful human beings like you dear Viera.

You might or might not believe me, but that's who I am.

C'est la vie,

Love always

Vartkes.

viera7 wrote on Dec 10, '09
Dear Vart the sentence "rád ťa tu vidím" means too much...When someone is very happy to meet good friend and it bring him joy and delight... Like my meeting with Belita in Lisbon after one year... That has nothing common with a little disobedient boy ... What do you say when you meet a good friend after long time...?? Not nice to see you??...Sorry if my English is not so good...

jashheifetz wrote on Dec 10, '09
viera7 said
Thanks for your wishes Vart...nice to see you here...
Cítim likebeing "neposlušné" chlapec, mám pravdu?

jashheifetz wrote on Dec 10, '09
viera7 said
Thank you Vart for your visit here
Rád ťa tu vidím ...????

Funny

jashheifetz wrote on Dec 10, '09
viera7 said
Thanks for your wishes Vart...nice to see you here...
Rád ťa tu vidím ... only?

viera7 wrote on Dec 9, '09
anjaweber said
In life we have good moments and bad..
Welcome Anja and thanks a lot for your encouraging words...yes we have in our life not always the sunny days...I hope to be OK soon...Great to know that you play piano...that is a great gift...Wish you "more sun"...Warm hugs...

viera7 wrote on Dec 9, '09
love always,
Vartkes
Thanks for your wishes Vart...nice to see you here...

anjaweber wrote on Dec 9, '09
Good morning,
Just take it break! In life we have good moments and bad..So for sometimes we should just close eyes and pray..silently with words :''It would pass..., every thing would be good.'' If we are bileive in good it would be good..
Bach..sounds fine..on piano....So take care and be safe..
I am departing for my office in Hospital, for double shift. It sounds great Doctor on duty...I am very tired..so such is life..I would like to stay home, to play piano and write it my novels, poems,, but such is life!
Just think positive..
Warm Hug..

jashheifetz wrote on Dec 8, '09, edited on Dec 8, '09
Have a sunny and wonderful Tuesday

and do not worry too much, just" have faith"
............. so HE said

love always,
Vartkes

viera7 wrote on Dec 8, '09
mcmurfy1 said
Good luck with your problem sovling Viera!
Thank you Danny for your wishes... Have a beautiful week as well...

mcmurfy1 wrote on Dec 7, '09
Good luck with your problem sovling Viera! Have a wonderful week!

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.
Thank you Vart for your visit here and for your beautiful slide show which I used here...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
robbekop said
have no doubts you'll fix every kind of taxes problem -- you're a very smart women :-)
It will be great if you're right Fred...Thanks for your visit...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
firefysh said
Everything is crossed sweet friend. :-)
Thank you Graham...you are always so kind...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09, edited on Dec 8, '09
dellhart said
Prayer said!
Thank you so much Dell for your visit...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
The Best for you going foward.
Thank you Iggyi for your message...By the way I'm tax adviser...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
frankiex said
Hope everything works out for you Viera...
I'll hope it as well my dear Frank...thanks a lot for your message...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
Wow, thanks God for solution
Hello Regina, Thanks for comming... and your wishes...Glad you like my slideshow...

viera7 wrote on Dec 7, '09
I1ll always be there for you
Thank you Ham for your support...and your kindness...

jashheifetz wrote on Dec 7, '09


Dear Viera,
Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.

All my love

Vartkes

robbekop wrote on Dec 7, '09
I have no doubts you'll fix every kind of taxes problem -- you're a very smart women :-)

firefysh wrote on Dec 7, '09
Everything is crossed sweet friend. :-)

dellhart wrote on Dec 7, '09
Prayer said!

iggyigette wrote on Dec 6, '09
The Best for you going foward. By the way, what do you do for work?

frankiex wrote on Dec 6, '09

Hope everything works out for you Viera...
Love and God Bless you...
Franki
xxx

simplyregina wrote on Dec 6, '09
Wow, thanks God for solution
I´ll pray for you & fingers crossed !
Lovely slideshow
Good luck

hamsiadisantoso wrote on Dec 6, '09

Photobucket


I1ll always be there for you,
dear kind friend
our Sweet Viera :-))

GOD Bless You always.


viera7 wrote on Dec 6, '09
Thank you my dear Belita...I need your support and your positive words...Great you're my friend...

belita747 wrote on Dec 6, '09
Viera, I quite rely on your talent to find the solution. Keep positive. You will soon get it solved. Very beautiful slideshow. Yesss, we always have strong reasons to be thankful... sometimes we just happen to forget about them... Have a GREAT start of the week. The solution may come with it... who knows? Keeping my fingers crossed for you, surely!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára