streda 15. augusta 2012

Business trip




*All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
*
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
*
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go
*

 







ann360 wrote on Oct 21, '08
Be gone.. and come back safely.. *wink*
I'll be here waiting for U...

belita747 wrote on Oct 21, '08
Hi, Viera, I wish you a very successful business trip...

fglenister wrote on Oct 21, '08
Dear Viera
Can I carry your bags???? You dont have to tip me !!!!
Take care and enjoy yourself...
Frank
xxxx

mrthree wrote on Oct 21, '08
Hi Viera. When the fist business meeting starts to get boring, raise up your lovely head and look to the window. I will be there, smiling and waving at you. Hug. You will be missed, Princess of the Slovak Republik. Three

james33bond wrote on Oct 23, '08
Very artistic picture of the girl waiting for the train

mrthree wrote on Oct 23, '08
When you return, i know of a great getaway! Three

glitter-graphics.com

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára