piatok 17. augusta 2012

HOLIDAY TIME AGAIN

 


  Hello my dear friends,

I’ll give you a break...  My holiday time, for a next 11 days, will start  at last....
*
I'm leaving tomorrow and this song will stay with you in my absence....
*
When I return I hope it will be more to share. See you than...take care




mrthree wrote on Sep 23, '10
Just saw on a friend's page you are back. Welcome back. Would love to hear about the trip. Hug.
Flower Images Flower Pictures Flower Pics
belita747 wrote on Sep 10, '10
Glad to know, Viera, that once again you will go on a holiday trip. Sincere wishes for a great time. Have fun, take many pics and enjoy your 2nd round of vacations as much as you can. Hugs and smiles on your way, always!
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Thanks Franki...:-)
frankiex wrote on Sep 9, '10
Your such a lovely Lady Viera........Not many like you ...
Do Take care Please...
Love Frank
XX
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
frankiex said
Take care Viera,,,,,,,Missing you already ...
Many thanks for your visit Franki...I'll miss you and your comments as well...Hope you'll have a great weekend...Smiles and kisses...
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Have a wonderful trip.
You are most welcome dear Gloria. Your visit gives me such happiness ! Thank you very much! for your wishes. Have a wonderful day...
frankiex wrote on Sep 9, '10
Take care Viera,,,,,,,Missing you already ...
Love and Kisses...
Frank
XXX
gloria2010 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Have a wonderful trip. Be safe. I know that you will have a fantastic time my friend. Hugs - your friend, Gloria
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
I known you will have a great time
Lots of hugs and kisses
By your visiting here dear Regina, you shall with me some of the beautiful feelings of life. Thank you very much!

Have a wonderful day ...
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
gregzook said
You get to take lots of great vacations
Yes Greg...I enjoy traveling and visiting a new or beautiful places...and there are plenty of them...Wishing you a day filled with joy and happiness!
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Enjoy you trip Viera...
Take care and be safe.
Your visits here make me always very happy dear Rosa. Thank you so much.... and I wish you relaxing time...

Hope you'll have a very, extremely,
incredibly wonderful this weekend!!!! :))
simplyregina wrote on Sep 9, '10
Hi dear Viera
Have a wonderful vacation
be safe and be happy
I known you will have a great time
Lots of hugs and kisses
gregzook wrote on Sep 9, '10
You get to take lots of great vacations
lovedreams7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Enjoy you trip Viera...
Take care and be safe.
Don't forget, take some picture and sharing to us when you back.

** Sorry haven't benn online too Viera, cause I need take break, I'm so tired!
Hope you have a nice day!

~ Hugz and Love :o)
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Where are you going
As I mentioned before this time I'll visit at first Turkey, city Ephesus, an ancient Greek city and later a major Roman city, famed for the Temple of Artemis...and later I'll fly to Athens...

Thanks for your wishesVart...
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
kneedesk said
Have a safe & enjoyable trip...
Thanks a lot Nides and Lu...I appreciate your visit too much...Wishing you enjoyable time as well...
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
Have a Wonderful Time !
Thank you Carol for your visit and your wishes...Have a nice time as well...
yahudi1menuhin wrote on Sep 9, '10
Where are you going
for the next 11 days?
ok, see you then........
bon voyage and enjoy.
Vartkes
kneedesk wrote on Sep 9, '10
Have a safe & enjoyable trip...

Nides & Lu
annebabygirl wrote on Sep 9, '10
Have a Wonderful Time !
~ Hugs ~
viera7 wrote on Sep 9, '10
enjoy and take lots of pics!
Thank you Iggy...I'll do that, definitely...
iggyigette wrote on Sep 9, '10
enjoy and take lots of pics!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára