štvrtok 16. augusta 2012

Let's dance in the rain




Let's dance in the rain

And here we sit
In the same old place.
I just can't stop
Staring at your face.

We're falling apart
Holding each other -
Never let me go,
We'll love one another.

Won't you come
and dance with me awhile?
Only one thing I
Desire - to see your smile.

Smile as we dance,
Laugh away the pain,
Just promise you'll
Dance with me in the rain.

Dance as you laugh
Dance as you cry,
Just dance with me,
As you let out a sigh.

Now dance with me,
Dance away your pain.
Show me your love,
Let's dance in the rain.

viera7 wrote on May 14, '09
Thank you buckroo...that bring happiness to my day...A bright smile on my face.....You have touched my heart...

buckroo wrote on May 14, '09
Great blog Viera
I'm sorry I am late but Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend. I would love to dance with you in the rain :)

viera7 wrote on May 12, '09
Picture, words and music, what a super combination!
Oh thank you belita for your lovely comment...Glad you like it...

viera7 wrote on May 12, '09
mrthree said
I would be honored to dance with you,
So than it is my birthday's dance in the rain with you...thank you so much for what your wrote to me this day...Enjoy it...

belita747 wrote on May 12, '09
Picture, words and music, what a super combination! Each one 'per si' is excellent! Thanks for sharing this beauty on here.

mrthree wrote on May 11, '09
Just so you know, good looking, until you hit comments, there are two songs playing. Now, the poem. I would be honored to dance with you, Princess Viera of European ancestry. I would love to see all those things in reality = you smiling, laughing, sighing. In the rain, out of the rain, right here in the good ole USA, too! Maybe in Canada, or Vienna. Do we dine before or after such a grand dance together? Thanks for the very interesting blog - reveals your soul. Three

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
I like it hun.. very beautiful
Welcome babygirl...glad you like my blog...that bring happiness to my day...Have a wonderful day ...

babygirlannakiya wrote on May 11, '09
I like it hun.. very beautiful

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
Awww! Sweet Poem Viera....
Glad you like the poem Rosa...your dancing cartoons brought a bright smile on my face.....Thank you for sharing...

lovesongs7 wrote on May 11, '09
Awww! Sweet Poem Viera....
I love this blog.

Viera dance with partner,,,, he...hee...he...

animation show Pictures, Images and Photos

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
I have sent you a message wishing you good luck today May the 11th ,and forever
...dear Vartkes, thank you so much for what your wrote to me this day...I hope your days are sun filled as well...

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
nice...
I really thank you iggy...

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
Any where, any time. :-)
Thank you Graham to your chivalry... I am such a lucky girl to be your friend...

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
andxrr said
I will dance with you sweet Viera
thaan let's dance my birthday's dance in the rain...

viera7 wrote on May 11, '09
drwoe said
Perfect music, words, and painting.
Thank you a lot Joel for your awesome comment and visiting my page...

jashheifetz wrote on May 11, '09
Hello Viera the birthday girl
I have sent you a message wishing you a healthy, wealthy, loving and caring year and forever.............
I have sent you a message wishing you good luck today May the 11th ,and forever..............................

Do you know why?
Because you deserve it

those messages are in a safe and sacred place,
Love always,
Vartkes

I am now leaving Toronto for home, ciao.

iggyigette wrote on May 11, '09
nice...

firefysh wrote on May 11, '09
Any where, any time. :-)
Beautiful words and music.
Thanks, Viera. :-)

andxrr wrote on May 11, '09
I will dance with you sweet Viera

drwoe wrote on May 11, '09
Viera this is awesome ... Perfect music, words, and painting. You did a fantastic job on mixing these all together..... Bravo !!!!!



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára