utorok 14. augusta 2012

Memories of my Mom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



*
My Mom in her life was always doing something for us...she did everything with love and very cheerfully.
She passed away in July 17th 2001
Mom I'll always be missing you...


Angel
 
MY ANGEL
*
 My angel where do you fly
why you don't stay close next to me
when you're not with me
you can not see my sorrow  properly



 Madona
 
My angel is flying over me
and is the gardian of my steps
I know she comes aways to me
when the smile fades away
from my face
 

Candle


Be a beautiful storm for a moment
and stroke my cheeks with the rain
as a little spark flying through the darkness
I'll tell you everything ,
you're my angel, Heigness

The white rose
 

 
My angel came down from the sky,
rain drop after rain drop caressed my face
I'm not sorrowful anymore
As far as I know  -  She's with me...






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára