utorok 14. augusta 2012

Friendship



Where'd you go?

I miss you so,

Seems like it's been forever,

That you've been gone,

Please come back home...



Dear Viera and friends,

When I thought about leaving 360, I was going through a great deal of agony over a tragedy that had occurred in my life among other stresses. Through 360, I have made many dear friends that I would otherwise never know and I am a richer person for it. When the tragedy struck, I did not see how I was going to keep up with my friends and loyalty is a value that has always been important to me.

I felt that if I was not going to be able to continue to be loyal to my friends in the way they deserved, maybe it was best that I should give up 360 altogether. It was this blog created by Viera and the support of her friends and other friends of 360, that helped me to change my mind.

Looking back, I saw that I was making an all-or-nothing decision and that there was plenty of room for grey area as all of you and others pointed out to me. So, I want to thank Viera and all of you for helping me to see that I did not have to make that all-or-nothing decision. I find that I am getting time to keep in touch with friends and it has also helped me to heal from the recent tragedy I experienced. Viera, I am deeply blessed to have you as a friend and be connected to you on 360. And to all Viera's friends, some of whom contacted me directly, I want to thank you for your caring comments and support.

 Sincerely, Robert


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára